CLIMEON RIGHTS ISSUE 2022
The Board of Directors of Climeon have, based on the authorization granted by the Annual General Meeting of 18 May 2022, decided to carry out a fully guaranteed new share issue with preferential rights for the Company's existing shareholders. The Rights Issue comprises a maximum of 35,664,407 class B shares in Climeon and will, upon full subscription, raise proceeds of approximately SEK 160 million for the Company before deduction of costs attributable to the Rights Issue. Climeon intends to use the net proceeds from the Rights Issue for ongoing operational costs and the completion and commercialization of HeatPower 300.
Summary of the rights issue
- The record date for participation in the Rights Issue is 1 June 2022.
- The subscription period is intended to start on 3 June 2022 and end on 17 June 2022.
- Existing shareholders of the Company as of the record date of June 1, 2022 will receive one (1) class B subscription right for each class A or class B share held on the record date. Five (5) subscription rights entitle the holder to subscribe for three (3) class B shares in the Rights Issue.
- The subscription price in the Rights Issue is set at SEK 4.50 per share, which corresponds to a discount to TERP (theoretical share price after separation of subscription rights) of approximately 42.3 percent compared to the closing price as of 24 May 2022 on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
- Trading in subscription rights is expected to take place during the period 3 June 2022 to 14 June 2022.
- The rights issue is fully guaranteed by subscription commitments and guarantee undertakings.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Climeon IR Contact:
Climeon Certified Advisor: FNCA Sweden AB
SE 102 48 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: + 46 8 528 00 399