Previously, Climeon announced the composition of the Nomination Committee in Climeon AB (publ) prior to the Annual General Meeting 2022. Recently, a directed new share issue was also announced, where the company wholly owned by Peter Lindell, Cidro Förvaltning AB, subscribed for 5 million shares in Climeon. As Peter Lindell now has a strong ownership position in Climeon, we are pleased to announce that Peter will also be part of the Nomination Committee until the 2022 Annual General Meeting. As of November 11, 2021, Cidro Förvaltning's ownership amounts to just over 10 % and thus Peter Lindell is the second largest shareholder in Climeon.
Peter Lindell thus replaces Niklas Johansson, Handelsbanken Hållbar Energi, who is leaving the Nomination Committee. This change has taken place as a result of changes in ownership since 31 August 2020, which also follows the Nomination Committee's instructions. The composition of the Nomination Committee prior to the 2022 Annual General Meeting thus looks as follows:
- Thomas Öström, Chariman of the Board, also representing himself (60,02 % of the votes and 16,59 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Peter Lindell, representing himself (3,93 % of the votes and 10,15 % of the shares as per 11 November 2021
- Joachim Karthäuser, representing himself (11,86 % of the votes and 6,73 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Anne Holm Rannaleet, appointed by Olle Bergström (0,69 % av of the votes and 1,87 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Björn Wasing, appointed by SEB Stiftelsen, Skandinaviska Enskilda Bankens Pensionsstiftelse (0,67 % of the votes and 1,84 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
For additional information, please contact:
Thomas Öström, Chairman of the Board of Climeon
+46 (0)733 11 80 82
About Climeon AB (publ)
Climeon is a Swedish product company within energy technology. The company’s unique technology for geothermal heat power – Heat Power – makes a large untapped energy resource available and provides sustainable electricity around the clock all year round. Heat Power is a cheap and renewable energy source with the potential of replacing much of the energy that comes from coal, nuclear, oil and gas, today. Climeon’s B share is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. Certified Adviser is FNCA Sweden AB, +46(0)8-528 00 399, firstname.lastname@example.org.