The nomination committee of Climeon AB (publ) for the Annual General Meeting 2022 (AGM) is hereby announced. It consists of the following representatives appointed by the four largest shareholders as per 31 of August 2021, plus the Chairman of the Board:
- Thomas Öström, Chairman of the Board, also representing himself (60,02 % of the votes and 16,59 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Joachim Karthäuser, representing himself (11,86 % of the votes and 6,73 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Niklas Johansson, appointed by Handelsbanken Hållbar Energi (1,59 % of the votes and 4,34 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Anne Holm Rannaleet, appointed by Olle Bergström (0,69 % of the votes and 1,87 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Björn Wasing, appointed by SEB Stiftelsen, Skandinaviska Enskilda Bankens Pensionsstiftelse (0,67 % of the votes and 1,84 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
The Nomination Committee has been appointed in accordance with the instructions for the Nomination Committee adopted at the Annual General Meeting held on 19 May 2021, pursuant to which the Chairman of the Board has contacted the four largest shareholders as per 31 August 2021 and asked them whether they want to appoint a representative to the nomination committee. In the event that a shareholder does not wish to appoint a representative the next largest shareholder has been asked. The nomination committee will appoint one of its members as Chairman.
A list of the largest shareholders of Climeon as per 31 August 2021 is available at the company’s website: https://climeon.com/investor-english-share-information/#largest-shareholders.
The nomination committee is amongst other expected to present to the AGM their proposals with regards to the number of Board members, the composition of the Board, the Chairman of the Board, election of auditor, Board members’ and auditor’s fees as well as the Chairman at the AGM in accordance with what is further stipulated in the Swedish Corporate Governance Code.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the nomination committee are welcome to contact the nomination committee via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals shall be submitted in due time before the AGM 2022 to ensure that the proposals can be considered by the nomination committee. Time and location for the AGM 2022 will be announced later.
For additional information, please contact:
Thomas Öström, Chairman of the Board of Climeon
+46 (0)733 11 80 82
About Climeon AB (publ)
Climeon is a Swedish product company within energy technology. The company’s unique technology for geothermal heat power – Heat Power – makes a large untapped energy resource available and provides sustainable electricity around the clock all year round. Heat Power is a cheap and renewable energy source with the potential of replacing much of the energy that comes from coal, nuclear, oil and gas, today. Climeon’s B share is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. Certified Adviser is FNCA Sweden AB, +46(0)8-528 00 399, email@example.com.