The nomination committee of Climeon AB (publ) for the 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) is hereby announced.
It consists of the following representatives appointed by the four largest shareholders, based on voting rights, as per 31 of August 2022, plus the Chairman of the Board:
- Helen Öström, appointed by the shareholder Thomas Öström (44.7 % of the votes and 10.0 % of the shares as per 31 August 2022), Chairperson of the nomination committee.
- Joachim Karthäuser, representing himself (9.8 % of the votes and 4.0 % of the shares as per 31 August 2022)
- Peter Lindell, representing himself and the shareholder Cidro Förvaltning (6.2 % of the votes and 11.7 % of the shares as per 31 August 2022)
- Björn Wasing, appointed by SEB Stiftelsen, Skandinaviska Enskilda Bankens Pensionsstiftelse (2.8 % of the votes and 5.4 % of the shares as per 31 August 2022)
- Håkan Osvald, the Chairman of the Board
The Nomination Committee has been appointed in accordance with the instructions for the Nomination Committee adopted at the 2020 Annual General Meeting, pursuant to which the Chairman of the Board has contacted the four largest shareholders, based on shareholders data from Euroclear Sweden AB, as per 31 August 2022 and asked them whether they want to appoint a representative to the nomination committee. In the event that a shareholder does not wish to appoint a representative the next largest shareholder has been asked. The nomination committee will appoint one of its members as Chairman.
A list of the largest shareholders of Climeon as per 31 August 2022 is available at the company’s website: https://climeon.com/investor-english-share-information/#largest-shareholders.
The nomination committee is amongst other expected to present to the AGM their proposals with regards to the number of Board members, the composition of the Board, the Chairman of the Board, election of auditor, Board members’ and auditor’s fees as well as the Chairman at the AGM in accordance with what is further stipulated in the Swedish Corporate Governance Code.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the nomination committee are welcome to contact the nomination committee via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals shall be submitted in due time before the 2023 AGM to ensure that the proposals can be considered by the nomination committee. Time and location for the 2023 AGM will be announced later.