THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Founder & Chairman of the Board
Thomas holds a MSc in Computer & Control Engineering and started his carrier at SAAB Aerospace.
Vice-Chairman of the Board
Jan Svensson has extensive experience in managing companies, most recently as President and CEO of Investment AB Latour.
Anders Lindberg has a master's degree in electrical engineering (MSc Electrical Engineering) from KTH.
Therese Lundstedt has experience from larger companies, start-ups as well as non-profit associations within the finance segment.
Head of Sales and Markets
Head of Research & Development
Acting Head of Operations
Nomination Committee 2021/2022
The Nomination Committee, appointed by the largest shareholders of Climeon as per 31 August 2021 in accordance with the instructions of the nomination committee, consists of the following representatives:
- Thomas Öström, Chairman of the Board, also representing himself (60,02 % of the votes and 16,59 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Joachim Karthäuser, representing himself (11,86 % of the votes and 6,73 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Niklas Johansson, appointed by Handelsbanken Hållbar Energi (1,59 % of the votes and 4,34 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Anne Holm Rannaleet, appointed by Olle Bergström (0,69 % of the votes and 1,87 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
- Björn Wasing, appointed by SEB Stiftelsen, Skandinaviska Enskilda Bankens Pensionsstiftelse (0,67 % of the votes and 1,84 % of the shares as per 31 August 2021)
Contact the Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to contact the Nomination Committee. Proposals shall be submitted in due time before the Annual General Meeting to ensure that the proposals can be considered.
Climeon AB (publ)
16440 Kista, Sweden
Climeon’s Audit Committee consists of Anders Lindberg and Thomas Öström.
Read more in the 2020 Annual Report.
Climeon’s Remuneration Committee consists of Therese Lundstedt, chair, and Jan Svensson.