THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Founder & Chairman of the Board
Thomas holds a MSc in Computer & Control Engineering and started his carrier at SAAB Aerospace.
Vice-Chairman of the Board
Jan Svensson has extensive experience in managing companies, most recently as President and CEO of Investment AB Latour.
Anders Lindberg has a master's degree in electrical engineering (MSc Electrical Engineering) from KTH.
Therese Lundstedt has experience from larger companies, start-ups as well as non-profit associations within the finance segment.
Head of Sales and Markets
Head of Research & Development
Acting Head of Operations
Nomination Committee 2020/2021
The Nomination Committee, appointed by the largest shareholders of Climeon as per 31 August 2020 in accordance with the instructions of the nomination committee, consists of the following representatives:
- Helen Öström, appointed by the shareholder Thomas Öström (51.7% of the votes and 18.3% of the shares)
- Anne Holm Rannaleet, appointed by the shareholder Joachim Karthäuser (27.2% of the votes and 9.5% of the shares), Chair of the Nomination Committee
- Niklas Johansson, appointed by the shareholder Handelsbanken Fonder (1.4% of the votes and 4.8% of the shares)
- Caroline Sjösten, appointed by the shareholder Swedbank Robur (0.5% of the votes and 1.7% of the shares)
- Per Olofsson, the Chairman of the Board.
Contact the Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to contact the Nomination Committee. Proposals shall be submitted in due time before the Annual General Meeting to ensure that the proposals can be considered.
Climeon AB (publ)
16440 Kista, Sweden
Climeon’s Audit Committee consists of Anders Lindberg.
Read more in the 2020 Annual Report.
Climeon’s Remuneration Committee consists of Therese Lundstedt, chair, and Jan Svensson.