THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chairman of the Board
Per has 15+ years’ experience in general management and business leadership from companies.
Vice-Chairman of the Board
Jan Svensson has extensive experience in managing companies, most recently as President and CEO of Investment AB Latour.
Olle Bergström has board experience and has held senior roles in companies such as Telia, YouBed AB and Skanova.
Charlotte has extensive experience as CFO and Board Member of listed companies.
Vivianne Holm has a Master in economics and business administration and has extensive experience from the financial sector.
Therese Lundstedt has experience from larger companies, start-ups as well as non-profit associations within the finance segment.
Founder & Board Member
Thomas holds a MSc in Computer & Control Engineering and started his carrier at SAAB Aerospace.
Head of Sales and Markets
Head of Research & Development
Head of Service
Head of Supply Chain Management
Nomination Committee 2020/2021
The Nomination Committee, appointed by the largest shareholders of Climeon as per 31 August 2020 in accordance with the instructions of the nomination committee, consists of the following representatives:
- Helen Öström, appointed by the shareholder Thomas Öström (51.7% of the votes and 18.3% of the shares)
- Anne Holm Rannaleet, appointed by the shareholder Joachim Karthäuser (27.2% of the votes and 9.5% of the shares), Chair of the Nomination Committee
- Niklas Johansson, appointed by the shareholder Handelsbanken Fonder (1.4% of the votes and 4.8% of the shares)
- Caroline Sjösten, appointed by the shareholder Swedbank Robur (0.5% of the votes and 1.7% of the shares)
- Per Olofsson, the Chairman of the Board.
Contact the Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to contact the Nomination Committee. Proposals shall be submitted in due time before the Annual General Meeting to ensure that the proposals can be considered.
Climeon AB (publ)
16440 Kista, Sweden
Climeon’s Audit Committee consists of Charlotte Strand, chair, Vivianne Holm and Per Olofsson.
Read more in the 2019 Annual Report.
Climeon’s Remuneration Committee consists of Therese Lundstedt, chair, and Per Olofsson.
GOVERNANCE RELATED INFORMATION
Climeon Certified Advisor:
FNCA Sweden AB
SE 102 48 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: + 46 8 528 00 399