THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chairman of the Board
Per has 15+ years’ experience in general management and business leadership from companies.
Vice-Chairman of the Board
Jan Svensson has extensive experience in managing companies, most recently as President and CEO of Investment AB Latour.
Olle Bergström has board experience and has held senior roles in companies such as Telia, YouBed AB and Skanova.
Stefan's background is in real estate, finance and asset management, recently held executive positions at Tishman Speyer.
Vivianne Holm has a Master in economics and business administration and has extensive experience from the financial sector.
Therese Lundstedt has experience from larger companies, start-ups as well as non-profit associations within the finance segment.
Board Member & CEO
Thomas holds a MSc in Computer & Control Engineering and started his carrier at SAAB Aerospace.
Founder, Board Member & CEO
Founder, CTO & Head of IPR
Head of Investor Relations & Communications
Head of Product Management
Head of Research & Development
Head of Service
Head of Talent Management
Nomination Committee 2019/2020
The Nomination Committee, appointed by the largest shareholders of Climeon as per 30 September 2019 in accordance with the so called Q3 model, consists of the following representatives:
- Helen Öström, appointed by the shareholder Thomas Öström (53,6% of the votes and 19,6% of the shares)
- Anne Holm Rannaleet, appointed by Joachim Karthäuser (26,4% of the votes and 9,5% of the shares)
- Niklas Johansson, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder (0,7% of the votes and 2,3% of the shares)
- Annelie Enquist, appointed by Skandia Sverige Hållbar (0,4% of the votes and 1,4% of the shares)
- Per Olofsson, the Chairman of the Board.
Contact the Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to contact the Nomination Committee. Proposals shall be submitted in due time before the Annual General Meeting to ensure that the proposals can be considered.
Climeon AB (publ)
16440 Kista, Sweden
GOVERNANCE RELATED INFORMATION
Climeon Certified Advisor:
FNCA Sweden AB
SE 102 48 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: + 46 8 528 00 399