Annual General Meeting 2018
Welcome to Climeon’s Annual General Meeting
- Date: April 19, 2018
- Time: 16:00 – 17:00 Annual General Meeting (registrations opens at 15:00)
- 17:00 – 18:00 Refreshments
- 18:00 – 19:30 Company presentation after the Annual General Meeting
- Place: Scalateatern, Wallingatan 32-34 in Stockholm, Sweden
Who is entitled to participate?
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting shall
- be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Friday, April 13, 2018, and
- notify the intention to attend the Annual General Meeting not later than Monday, April 16, 2018, at 4 p.m.
Shares registered by trustees
Shareholders that have their shares registered in the name of a nominee or a stock broker must, in addition to giving notice of participation in the meeting, temporarily be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB in their own names (so called voting-rights registration) to be able to participate in the Annual General Meeting. In order for such registration to be effectuated on Friday, April 13, 2018, shareholders should contact their bank or trustee well in advance of that date.
Registration to the Annual General Meeting is made below.
Notice of intent to participate can also be given
- by e-mail: email@example.com or
- by letter to Climeon AB, att Catarina Mellin, Jan Stenbecks Torg 17, 164 40 Kista, Sweden
When giving notice of attendance, please state name, date of birth or registration number, address, email, phone number, and number of attending assistants, if any.
Voting by post or remote by e-voting is not possible.
In order to establish the voting length, your personal data will be processed.
Shareholders who wish to be represented by proxy and shareholders who are legal entities must register as below. In case of authorisation to represent by proxy, this shall, together with - if the proxy holder is a legal person - be an attested registration certificate or other document showing the qualifications of the company signatory, be submitted to the company in good time before the Annual General Meeting. Authorization must be presented in original. The Company provides a proxy form, please see the Proxy Form.
If you're representing a company (or another legal entity) you need to have a proxy form. You should send it to us and also bring it to the AGM. E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a signatory the certificate of registration is enough.
Please note: The registration period for the Annual General Meeting and the company presentation has now closed.