Next generation of “heat power”, delivering 100% clean electricity from hot water with up to 14% efficiency.
Climeon releases new and enhanced range of Climeon Ocean™ and Climeon Ocean Marine™ products. With higher efficiency and effect the new range of Climeon Ocean™ and Climeon Ocean Marine™ products delivers even higher CO 2 savings and financial benefits for customers. Based on the patented Climeon C3 technology the ten products ranges from 150 kW to 1 MW.
Today, August 31st, Climeon announce it new ranges of Climeon Ocean™ and Climeon Ocean Marine™ products. Based on the successful Climeon Ocean™ 100, these products include more than fifty improvements, including higher efficiency, increase serviceability and more compact design.
– We are proud to announce this new sets of products, says Climeon CEO Thomas Öström. With the enhancements in the product line we can now deliver even more value for our customers and contribute even more in global CO 2 reductions.
Climeon Ocean™ are designed for land-based “heat power” applications such as solar, geothermal, industrial waste-heat and power plant installations. Solutions includes five different models;
- Climeon Ocean™ 150, delivering up to 150 kW net electricity
- Climeon Ocean™ 300, delivering up to 300 kW net electricity
- Climeon Ocean™ 450, delivering up to 450 kW net electricity
- Climeon Ocean™ 600, delivering up to 600 kW net electricity
- Climeon Ocean™ 1000, delivering up to 1 MW net electricity
Climeon Ocean Marine™ are designed for sea-based “heat power”, primarily for installations on ships. Systems are specifically designed to meet the high requirements of the marine markets, including:
- Designed to absorb micro-vibrations caused by ship engines
- Security classification exceeding requirement set by insurance companies
- Marine classified components
Solutions includes five different models;
- Climeon Ocean™ 150M, delivering up to 150 kW net electricity
- Climeon Ocean™ 300M, delivering up to 300 kW net electricity
- Climeon Ocean™ 450M, delivering up to 450 kW net electricity
- Climeon Ocean™ 600M, delivering up to 600 kW net electricity
- Climeon Ocean™ 1000M, delivering up to 1 MW net electricity
– Our objective is to maximize energy production, environmental benefits and Return On Investment for our customers, says Climeon CTO Dr. Joachim Karthäuser. The power scalability of Climeon Ocean™ is an important part for reaching these objectives since every heat source is different.
All models deliver at best case up to 14% efficiency, or >10% at 90C/20C temperatures (more than half of theoretical max). Shipments will start during 2016.
Climeon’s vision is to make the world better via brilliant innovations. Climeon’s mission is to make customers more successful by challenging established truths. The groundbreaking Climeon Ocean™ solution converts hot water into electricity with attractive payback times.